Saturday, March 03, 2007

Driving Today 「今日ドライブしています」


Tonight I'm going to see my school's play. It's "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe", which is one of my favorite books/movies. I was really thinking about auditioning for it, but I thought I wouldn't be able to juggle both the play and show choir (show choir is a singing and dancing choir.. big commitment, big drama, big hair, big fun), so I didn't try out.


I regret not trying out. For one, tons of people in show choir are in it, so it's possible to do both. Secondly, I could have actually made some friends. Thirdly, the guy I'm interested in is in it.


But who really cares. Oh yeah, I do.


I'm definately trying out for the musical this year. My choir director said he would tell us next week what musical we're doing. I'm really excited. I just hope it's a musical that I know of and/or it's a cool one. I think "BKLYN" would be a good one, lol. But I don't think there's a lot of parts in it. Psh, oh well. There were rumours flying around that it was a musical called "Guys and Dolls".. hm, never heard of it. But if that's true, then we all know who's getting the lead girl part.. it's this girl whose competition solo song was from that musical. But, whatever, I just hope it's not that one.


I got my driver's liscence on Thursday, and it's pretty much the best thing to ever happen to me. I actually get to drive myself around! すごいよ。


そうですね。


Well, I have leave for the play soon. じゃねえ!

No comments: