Saturday, March 03, 2007

Bored... 「所在ない...」

I hope I won't become obsessed with this thing.

Oh well.

I'm really bored. Tomorrow, I have to:

  1. Go to church.
  2. Do Algebra 2/Trig Homework.
  3. Sort out my life. =P

I've been really torn up inside lately. I think the thing that I want isn't really what I wanted after all. I just don't know anymore. I just really need a friend.. I really need people to confide in and love. I need a true friend.

I'm thinking about going for a leisurely drive after church tomorrow. I just really need to do something to calm me.

The play was really great. My school really is great for the most part. We have alot of talented people. Anyway, after the play, all the people who were in it lined up outside the auditorium. I hugged and briefly talked to some of my friends who were in it. One of my friends, his name is Chico, asked me if I liked it, and I said that I had high expectations and that they were fufilled, haha. He gave me a nice friendly hug, and I really enjoyed it because I hadn't had a hug like that in a long time. I think I'm getting to be really good friends with him and his girlfriend (she's a little cutie!).

The guy I'm interested was in the play too, as I've said before.. hmm.. well, I really don't know how things are going with that. =X

Augh, I don't know what I'm going to do.

I know what I'm going to do now, though.

Sleep. 寝たいんだ。

おやすみなさい!

No comments: